Take the Lead in Global Markets with Your Multilingual Content Localization Created in Joomla Directly from Your Data System
You want to grow your business globally and make it easy for more international users to take advantage of your product. You want to localize your software user interface, marketing, training and product materials but you don’t want translation to slow you down. That’s why you look for capabilities for automating the exchange of content so that you can pull everything into one place and get everything back in one job log. You want to make sure that your regular content updates and consequent language updates are handled efficiently thanks to direct integration and smooth workflow. You want an easy process to handle the multilingual copy, reduce the middleman and avoid going through extra loops in order to eliminate stress and pressure for you and your teams. You roll out projects for different countries at the same time and you don’t want incredibly time-consuming processes to manage the work or huge integration fees with setup and maintenance costs that surpass your budget before you even translate a single word.
That’s where our Joomla! translation connector helps.
Joomla! Translation Integration – What’s in it for You:
- Automated process of website localization projects creation
- Easy translation workflow setup
- Limited manual steps and streamlined project management
- Wider global audience reach with the multilingual Joomla! based content
- Quicker turnaround time and multilingual content delivery
- Automated translation delivery directly to Joomla!
- Real-time preview and monitoring of translation jobs
- Efficient content’s quality checks, reviews and publishing of content
- Time-effective handling of regular content updates
- Enhanced user experience
- Improved developer experience
- Meeting your time-to-market while reducing localization costs
- Full control over the process
- Increasing your ROI faster and cheaper
- Say goodbye to email attachments, cloud drives, zip files full of exports and imports as well as long hours spent on tasks you and your team are not even supposed to do because you signed up for something totally different