Take the Lead in Global Markets with Your Multilingual eCommerce Content Translation Created in Magento Directly from Your Data System
You want to grow your eCommerce business globally and reach international customers offering them unique customer experience. You want to translate your content but don’t want localization to slow you down. That’s why you look for capabilities for automating the exchange of content so that you can pull everything into one place and get everything back in one job log. You want to make sure that your regular content updates and consequent language updates are handled efficiently thanks to direct integration and smooth workflow. You want an easy process to handle the multilingual copy, reduce the middleman and avoid going through extra loops in order to eliminate stress and pressure for you and your teams. You roll out projects for different countries at the same time and don’t want incredibly time-consuming processes to manage the work or huge integration fees with setup and maintenance costs that surpass your budget before you even translate a single word.
That’s where our Magento translation connector helps.
Magento Translation Integration – What’s in it for You:
- Streamlined process of translation projects creation
- Easy translation workflow and project management setup
- Eliminated delays in delivering multilingual content on your eCommerce platform
- User-friendly platform that boosts your online sales
- Smooth source and target content exchange between Magento and TMS (Translation Management System)
- Automated translation delivery directly to Magento
- Real-time preview and monitoring of translation jobs
- Efficient process of the content’s quality checks, reviews and publishing
- Meeting your time-to-market while reducing localization costs
- Increasing your ROI faster and cheaper
- Say goodbye to email attachments, cloud drives, zip files full of exports and imports as well as long hours spent on tasks you and your team are not even supposed to do because you signed up for something totally different