Take the Lead in Global Markets with Your Multilingual Content Localization Created in WooCommerce Directly from Your Data System
You want to grow your business globally and make it easy for more international users to take advantage of your online store. You want to translate your content but you don’t want localization to slow you down. That’s why you look for capabilities for automating the exchange of content so that you can pull everything into one place and get everything back in one job log. You want to make sure that your regular content updates and consequent language updates are handled efficiently thanks to direct integration and smooth workflow. You want an easy process to handle the multilingual copy, reduce the middleman and avoid going through extra loops in order to eliminate stress and pressure for you and your teams. You roll out projects for different countries at the same time and don’t want incredibly time-consuming processes to manage the work or huge integration fees with setup and maintenance costs that surpass your budget before you even translate a single word.
That’s where our WooCommerce translation connector helps.
WooCommerce Translation Integration – What’s in it for You:
- Completely automated process of localization projects creation
- Easy and swift files exchange between WooCommerce and Translation Management System (TMS)
- Streamlined translation eliminating unnecessary manual steps
- Automated localization delivery directly to WooCommerce
- Seamless translation process to enhance your customers' experience
- Meeting fast-changing conditions in global markets with reduced localization costs
- Real-time preview and monitoring of translation jobs
- Efficient process of the content’s quality checks, reviews and publishing
- International brand visibility and customer recommendations
- Increasing your ROI faster and cheaper
- Say goodbye to email attachments, cloud drives, zip files full of exports and imports as well as long hours spent on tasks you and your team are not even supposed to do because you signed up for something totally different